Just like the title above happens if you login to the Cpanel / Webmail using Internet connections that have a dynamic IP. Dynamic IP is the IP numbers that change itself is happening on the ISP (Internet Service Provider). Usually the GSM modem based ISP.
- Please download cPanelProxy.
- Then log into your cpanel and create a new subdomain with cpanelname. But use your other Connection that has static IP (Internet Cafe or anything that using Static IP Connection).
- After subdomain formed http://cpanel.yourdomain.com then please upload all the files in the folder cpanelproxy into the cpanel folder (can be via ftp or cpanel file manager). File in the Cpanelproxy folder is htaccess, php.ini and cpanelproxy.php
- Once completed, you can access cpanel with dynamic IP. This is how to access it via http://cpanel.yourdomain.com/ and no longer in http://yourdomain.com/cpanel
- Please create a subdomain: webmail in Cpanel.
- Upload the contents of file cpanelproxy into the webmail folder.
- Access webmail via: http://webmail.yourdomain.com
Now you are no longer having trouble to login your Cpanel