The structure of the framework changed since the introduction of the JA Menu Parameters Plugin. Generally, the template is lighter and faster, core scripts are now hold inside JA T3 Framework Plugin.
The latest release of the JA T3 Framework 1.0 comes with JA Menu Parameters Plugin to solve all SEO related issues and also to make menu management easier. (more…)
* The Structure & The Extensions – explore the file & folder structure, purpose of most important files;
* Layouts & Blocks – explore the concept, features and advanced parameters
* Themes – explore the concept, typology, override coding
* Profiles – explore the concept, typology, override coding
* Template Administration – full usage instructions for all panels
JA T3 Framework is the third generation template framework developed by JoomlArt for Joomla! 1.5 and above and brings new improvements and features: a new structure, Layouts, Mobile Ready, Right to Left Language Support and a powerful menu system called Mega Menu. The framework itself is our five years experience providing templates for Joomla!, it was developed to shorten the website development.
JA T3 Framework 2.0 is a new version template framework introducing new features: profiles, plugins, themes.
The new framework also comes with a new structure: a light template, a plugin to hold the default design and core scripts, a plugin to manage the template typography, but the plugin to hold menu parameters for Mega Menu have been integrated into the core framework plugin to make the updating easier. (more…)
If you want to allow arabic urls in Joomla like this
This method will work without the need to ARTIO Joomsef ….etc
the files that responsible for filtering the urls located on
we will rename that folder to filter2. and upload another folder which will allow us to make arabic urls
we can get that folder from this site joomlarab.net by download the arabic package and take the “filter” folder from it. :-)
I seem to have an issue with translation a menu. In my original language the K2 Menu is a Category view and when I translate the Menu I get an Item view. When I go back to Joomfish to view the translation the Menu link is missing the ID number at the end.
I found a solution for translation of menus that worked for me…..I went looking in the menu.xml file and tried some adaptations till it worked…see my xml file in attachment and change yours with this one (backup before trying anyway)
put the file in: administrator/components/com_joomfish/contentelements
afterwards go to the menu translation in joomfish…open each menu and click ‘copy’ next to it and you’ll see it copies the complete url now….